HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Error "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."
When you connect to XIA Automation Server, you receive an error "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."
- Open IIS Manager and go to Application Pools
- Select the XIAAutomation application pool, this is what runs the XIA Automation web application, right click and select Start
- Open the XIA Automation web application in a browser to get the error again
- Open Windows Event Viewer, if the following errors and warnings are present in the System event log, the cause is an incorrect user name or password.
- In IIS Manager, go to Application Pools, Advanced Settings, Identity and reset the username and password.
- Ensure that this account is a member of the IIS_IUSRS built in group