Changing the service account password
The service account password is assigned to the application pool in IIS.
When you change the password for the user account in Active Directory Users and Computers the password must also be updated in the IIS Manager application.
- Open the IIS Manager Application
- Expand the server configuration and select application pools
- Select the XIA Automation application pool which is named after the instance name selected during the installation. By default, this is XIAAutomation however in the example screenshot the instance name selected was UserProvision.
- Select Advanced Settings from the Action Pane.
- Select the identity and click the ellipsis (...) to assign the new password you have set in Active Directory Users and Computers.