CSV input allows the mass execution of automation profiles using a comma separated volume (.csv) file.
- Create a CSV file with the required values
- Click the browse button and browse to the CSV file
- Click the upload file link
- When the file has been uploaded validate the fields are correctly assigned to the correct column
- Any errors detected in the CSV file will be highlighted, these errors should be corrected in the CSV and the file uploaded again before the automation process can continue.
- Click Next to initiate the automation process for all users.
Note: Profiles are only displayed on the CSV input user interface when the following conditions are true
- The user has permissions to execute the automation profile
- The profile is enabled
- The profile contains at least one automation task
- The profile contains at least one variable