Follow these steps to enable the Azure tenant tasks to access Microsoft Azure using username and password credentials.
- Logon to the Azure Portal as a user account with the sufficient permissions.
- Go to Azure Active Directory > Users > New User.
- Enter the appropriate settings and assign a secure password.
- Go to Azure Active Directory > Roles and Administrators > Global reader.
- Click Add assignments and search for and select the user account and click Add.
- Go to Subscriptions and for each subscription select Access Control (IAM).
- Click Add > Add role assignment and select the Reader role and click Next.
- Add the user account to the role.