The XIA Configuration Client allows the output of information to a trace file to enable detailed diagnostics.
Enabling trace on a computer running the XIA Configuration Client can be achieved in one of two ways.
- Accessing the diagnostics log viewer.
- By modifying a registry key as follows
WARNING Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems with your operating system.
- Open regedit.exe.
- Browse to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CENTREL Solutions\XIA Configuration Service
- Set the value EnableTrace to a value of 1.
- Please note that diagnostics tracing can consume large amounts of disk space, tracing should therefore be disabled when not required by setting the EnableTrace value to 0.