Custom Login Page
If you're logging into XIA Configuration server remotely and Windows integrated authentication is not available, you are prompted with the standard authentication dialog window. The background to the browser window is empty or displays the last page that was loaded:
To implement a custom login page, perform the following steps:
1. Create a new .htm file on web space that allows anonymous access.
2. Open the .htm file in notepad or any suitable HTML editor and enter the following HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<title>Welcome to XIA Configuration Server</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;url=https://www.centrel-solutions.com/cloud">
<link href="website.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<img src="login.png" alt="Login Banner Image" />
<h1>Authorised Access Only</h1>
Please login with your network credentials. <br />
3. Customise the title found between the <title></title> tags to the title you wish to use.
4. Configure the URL to the full URL of XIA Configuration Server.
5. Upload any images and CSS files you require for the web site. The images and css displayed in the sample HTML are provided as an example only.
6. Provide access to users using the newly created .htm file. The web page should load and then immediately redirect to the secure site, prompting for credentials.