The client cannot connect to the destination specified in the request.
When using an agent that uses PowerShell remoting you see the following error
"The client cannot connect to the destination specified in the request. Verify that the service on the destination is running and is accepting requests."
- PowerShell remoting is not enabled on the remote machine.
- The Windows Remote Management (WS-Management) service is stopped.
- IP filtering is configured to block the IP address of the machine running the XIA Configuration Client.
- Enable PowerShell remoting.
- Ensure that the Windows Remote Management (WS-Management) service is started.
- Run a command prompt as Administrator and enter the following command and confirm whether the IPv4Filter or IPv6Filter is configured to block the IP of the machine running the XIA Configuration Client.
winrm get winrm/config
For further information open the Windows Event Viewer, and select the System event log. Look for error messages that have "Windows Remote Management" as the source.