To view the scan monitor, select the scan monitor node within the administration tools. Within this section, you can view information about any scan that is currently in progress.
The information displayed includes
- Active scan name and the amount of time that task has been running.
- The number of tasks that have completed successfully (including tasks that completed with warnings), and the number of tasks that have failed
- The current scan tasks that are in progress. The number of concurrent scan tasks can be set within each scan profile's general tab
- If a scan is currently in progress an option to abort the scan will be shown.
- Using the view scan results link it is possible to see the scan results live when a scan is running, or the results of the mostly recently run scan if there is no scan currently active.