Storing RDP Files
It is possible to store Remote Desktop Connection (.rdp) files within resources, double clicking these files allows you to easily connect to a remote Windows Server or PC from within the XIA Configuration Server interface.
- Open the IIS Manager Application
- Browse to the XIA Configuration Server virtual directory
- In the right-hand pane double click MIME Types
- Right click within the right-hand pane and click "Add..."
- Enter ".rdp" for the file name extension
- Enter "application/rdp" for the MIME type
- Click OK