Security options policy settings allow you to configure the behavior of the local computer.
For more information see the following page
The following settings are only read by the XIA Configuration Client when they are configured in a group policy object. If they are configured locally they are not displayed, though information about the Administrator and Guest account can also be viewed in the "Local User Accounts" section.
- Accounts: Administrator account status
- Accounts: Guest account status
- Accounts: Rename administrator account
- Accounts: Rename guest account
- Network access: Allow anonymous SID/Name translation
- Network security: Force logoff when logon hours expire