PLEASE NOTE: Due to architecture changes you cannot upgrade from versions older than version 4.
- Ensure that you have a full system backup.
- Ensure that the support expiry date of your license file is still valid, or if support has expired, later than the release date of the upgrade.
- Review the upgrade notes for the version being installed.
- Check that the system you are installing on meets the current server requirements.
- Download the latest installation package.
- Start the installation, the system should report Ready to Upgrade, click Next.
- Review the end user license agreement (EULA) and only accept if you agree to the terms.
If you do not accept the terms of the agreement please cancel the installation.
- Click Install to begin the upgrade.
- When the installation is complete you will be prompted to View Server or Open Administration Tools. Click Finish to complete the installation.