This section describes the installation process of XIA Links Server. For information about the removal of the product, see the uninstallation section.
- If the .NET Framework 4.8 is not installed and is not available as a Windows feature the Prerequisites Setup Wizard will be displayed.
- Select the directory into which XIA Links Server should be installed and click Next.
- Enter the application name, this is used to form the URL at which XIA Links Server can be accessed and click Next.
- Click Browse to browse for the trial or production license file you have been provided. If you do not have a license you can request a trial license.
- Enter the appropriate client and server advanced options and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is complete you will be prompted to View Server or Open Client. Click Finish to complete the installation.
- NOTE: If the installation was run as a user who is a member of the Administrators group, but not the Administrator user account, you may need to log off for the group membership to be updated.