Manually Creating Items
To manually create a new item:
- Select File > New Item from the drop down menu.
- Select the relevant item type from the drop down list. Note: the items in this list can be configured in the manual item creation settings.
- Enter a valid name that meets the item naming settings.
NOTE: This setting does not apply to knowledge base articles as these are named automatically.
- Enter a description for the item.
- For resource item types, you must browse to a resource file to assign.